Support Contact Info
Support Phone Number:
The following are required at the problem computer when calling for support:
Internet Access (1.5 Mbps minimum download speed)
Support Fee Schedule
ESSENTIAL SUPPORT PLANS:
Basic Annual Support:
$0 per year for Qualifying Worldpay Integrated Payments merchants
$349 per year
Basic Seasonal Drive-In Support:
$0 per season for Qualifying Worldpay Integrated Payments merchants
$175 per season
Essential Support Plan Features:
● Unlimited* emergency support for your licensed product with a priority 3-hour guaranteed after-hours callback to sites within the U.S. Whatever it takes to get you back up and selling even on nights and weekends. If reinstallation of the server software, is required, or NETePay and/or re-networking is required, an additional flat $150 charge will apply to all systems out of warranty or not purchased from Sensible Cinema after one yearly no charge re-installation incident.
● Full Web Site access to full-installer software downloads, program updates, drivers for supported peripherals, white papers, an up-to-date user guide .PDF
● Support for reporting and other non-emergency matters during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Central Time. This includes help with feature setup, playdate creation, reports, eBOR transmittal, sign info generator, LMS/TMS schedule export, cloud backup, etc.
● E-mail support for non-emergency matters
● Software updates and upgrades including installation support by appointment
Standard Rate $60 per hour, minimum charge $60. Additional hours charged in 1/4 hour increments. Standard Rate Per-Incident support is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time. (Night and weekend support is $90/hour/$90 minimum for theatres not in year one of using Sensible, without a current support plan or without a qualifying merchant processor relationship.)
Bring Your Own Payment Processor:
$699 per year
(Seasonal drive-in merchants $58.25 per operating month).
Not all features of Sensible Cinema are supported by all merchant processors. Please consult with us prior to signing a new contract. Additional charges may apply for DataCap NETePay software rental by your bank depending on the processing bank or ISO. Sensible Cinema can sell you a DataCap NETePay license but our preferred processors (EVO, Worldpay and Heartland) provide it for their customers. Most merchant processors support gift, but moving to a new processor may require additional costs moving gift or loyalty card data.
Most branded merchant services providers use one of these back-end processors:
BB&T Merchant Services
Electronic Merchant Systems
EVO Payment Systems
Heartland Payment Systems (a Global Company)
Integrity Merchant Solutions
Worldpay (an FIS company)
$60 per hour, one hour minimum charge (business hours)
subsequent time charged in quarter hour increments
Set up password protected file sharing, troubleshoot and repair computer issues not related to the Sensible Cinema Software program. Correct registry errors, printer problems, operating system errors, disk errors, video problems, touch driver issues and problems with security software.
Sensible Manager Re-Installation Support:
Sensible Manager Re-Installed Including all application required operating system prerequsites, security client software, re-networking existing terminal clients, re-installation of DataCap NETePay. Appointment preferred. No charge when required after warranty repairs of items purchased from Sensible Cinema Software.
Sensible Terminal Re-Installation Support:
Sensible Terminal Software Installed, including setup of security software, printer, cash drawer, customer display, DataCap NETePay, DataCap dsiEMVUS, dsiPDCX and encrypted PIN Pad. Appointment preferred. No charge when required after warranty repairs of items purchased from Sensible Cinema Software.
$30 per device
Setup printer, cash drawer or customer display not purchased from Sensible Cinema.
Virus and Spyware Removal:
Sensible Cinema does not provide these services nor can it work on systems infected with viruses or spyware except to recover data.
If your system is infected with ransomware, we can sometimes recover data before you clean the machine then once you have re-installed Windows, we can re-install our program and restore your data. Data recovery and reinstallation of Sensible Cinema due to ransomware is not included in our support plans and are charged as all other re-installation support.